Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Stauvo Welcome to the Club! Congrats on your order be sure and post pics when you pick it up :D

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I TRIED TO ORDER MY DREAM MACHINE THAT SILVER DELUXE BUT DID NOT WANT TO WAIT. SO MY DEALER SAID I WILL GET THE FIRST RED ONE THEY SEE IN OCTOBER. I AM FINE WITH THAT. RIDE RED BABY..... :cool: JUST FINISHED SERVICING MY 2014 POLARIS RANGER XP900 . WHAT A MESS. FILTER SITS UP HIGH JUST UNDER THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND TIGHT TO REACH. BAD SPOT I THINK. ALL THE OIL DRAINS DOWN THE BACK SIDE OF THE BLOCK EVEN WHEN FULLY DRAINED. I STUFF RAGS UNDER TO CATCH MOST OIL DRIPPINGS.
I NOTICE THE NEW OIL FILTER SETUP ON THE P1K IS SIMILAR TO MY OLD RINCON. VERY EASY TO CHANGE AND NO MESS. ALSO NOTICE THE TRANS FILTER NEXT TO IT. EVEN BETTER .:rolleyes:

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@DTAGG Congrats on your order, please no all caps. Someone will think your a ranting /raging Polaris owner. :mad: Oh never mind I see you have a XP900 my condolences. :D

Reactions: DTAGG
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for the warm welcome. The reason I am shooting for the spring is two fold. 1st is I cannot afford it yet. Lol! and 2nd I have no place to store it for the winter. This will give me time to work on both. I am so new to the sxs world that i am amazed at all the aftermarket stuff available. Its going to be a great Christmas!

Reactions: bobbyhill
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Welcome to the club! "Building" a pioneer to suit your needs/tastes is the best part of owning one. I had 90% of my accessories/options picked out before I ever talked to a dealer. Probably didn't put 6-8 miles on it in it's "stock" form. Had a pile of goodies waiting to be installed. You have time to really think about how you want to deck it out. Enjoy!

ElmerFudd

ElmerFudd

Jul 19, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Recently ordered a "White P-1000 Deluxe" for a Spring delivery.
Been stressing over the color. Wonder what the reason is that I can't get a plain green 1000 3 seater?? Red, Orange, White, only option. I'm a hunter gatherer type, I really like the white but not good for stealth mode. Kinda force a fellar into the $800.00 (woops excuse me $799.95) camo option. And since I'm ranting what's up with every option costing whatever/99.95 ??

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been using my red foreman 500 to deer hunt for years. I park it right by my deer stand. Use to cover it with camo fabric. Then i stopped and noticed no difference. Deer come out the same along the tree line into fire zone. Get what color you like. You can always put a skin on it.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
sorry for the caps lock . i didn't take typing in high school and too old to learn. ha ha jk.

I was just messing with ya bud!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!