NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because we're both older, we constantly say "what?" even when in the car. So I'd imagine with motor noise, wind noise, and with ears covered (her helmet), the Sena units might actually be nice to have. Sena 5S was the one she'd use, but I'd have to use the SPH10, because of the half helmet. Might even be useful when I get out and walk 25-50 yards away, she could alert me to birds behind me without shouting or throwing stuff to get my attention. But damn, they're pricey.
I can attest the 20’s will work for several miles on the street. Off-road I’ve probably never used it more than 300 yards or so personally but I imagine if you aren’t on opposite sides of a mountain you can get quite a distance away successfully. Price…yeah expensive. Get 20’s or 30’s though IMO rather than the cheaper and older units. Buy once cry once.

Or buy my 20’s so I can buy 30’s (weren’t out yet when I bought mine). Lol.

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500

AXEL Off Road Helmets

AXEL Off Road Trail Helmets. Super light, comfortable and easy to custom size to provide best protection against your roll cage, rocks and more.
axeloffroad.com
axeloffroad.com

My trail helmet showed up today. Very light and comfortable. Construction, fit and finish is pretty good. The lining has a soft leather feel to it. Ventilation seems good.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My favorite all around helmet, this has some searous protection, full face with built in face shield additional sun shield, flip up design, everything flips up independently and DOT approved.
IMG 5699
IMG 5700
IMG 5701
IMG 5701
IMG 5702
IMG 5703

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!