P1000 Help finding a part

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do I locate the part# or link to the DCT sub harness? I'm looking for the small section of wire harness that's under the bed that plugs into the shift motor, shift solenoids, and what not

20210213 102403

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
H

HondaTech

#15 is for the front of the sub trans, it includes the gear (TR) sensor, neutral switch connector, speed sensor connector and the 2 connectors thst hook it to the man harness.

The shift motor connector is made into the main harness. The small sub harness your referring to only contains the 3 oil pressure sensors, and internal solenoid connectors. Im not aware of anyone whose tracked down just the shift motor connector yet. Without it in front of me, i cant remember if it fits other things, besides the Talon.

There is a engine sub harness for the Talon, that i believe has that connector on it. But retail is over $130.

It could be a easily sourced connector, but id have to see one to identify it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!