Multi Help support one of our our families during this tough time.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good Morning Hondasxs community

As most of you already have heard Richard (Hondasxs) has had a family tragedy. The loss of a family member is never an easy thing for any family.
This family has been through a lot of challenges over the last year and half.

@NTCPrezJB and I @Tramguage1 are going to setup a way for any members that would like to donate to a collection for the family. I have already contacted a local florist to have a flower arrangement delivered to the funeral. Any remaining funds will be given to the family to be used as needed.
@NTCPrezJB will follow on with the donation info.

I will personally be flying out to attend the funeral and be with Hondasxs and the family. There will also be 3 more members attending, @Neohio ,@NTCPrezJB and @Racerhed. Want to thank these guys for changing there plans on such short notice.
Please keep this family in your prayers during these hard times.

Thank you Hondasxs family

Fc5fc5bc211e45d42 bd4214f9e3f4c8329a0517f8a22bec34

Dennis Kiser Obituary 2024 - Carpenter-Porter Funeral & Cremation Services

View Dennis Kiser's obituary, send flowers, find service dates, and sign the guestbook.
www.carpenterporter.com
www.carpenterporter.com

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to those named and unnamed for the help getting us organized!

Bossman…my words can’t express the Nohomo ❤️ this forum community has for each other. Know we are here for you and may you and the family have peace as we grieve your loss.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
Thanks for putting this together. Richard and this forum as a whole really showed me and my family overwhelming support during our difficult time of loss. While I hate this has happened to their family, I'm honored to be able to repay some of that support. Many thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, bossman.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good Morning Hondasxs community

As most of you already have heard Richard (Hondasxs) has had a family tragedy. The loss of a family member is never an easy thing for any family.
This family has been through a lot of challenges over the last year and half.

@NTCPrezJB and I @Tramguage1 are going to setup a way for any members that would like to donate to a collection for the family. I have already contacted a local florist to have a flower arrangement delivered to the funeral. Any remaining funds will be given to the family to be used as needed.
@NTCPrezJB will follow on with the donation info.

I will personally be flying out to attend the funeral and be with Hondasxs and the family. There will also be 3 more members attending, @Neohio ,@NTCPrezJB and @Racerhed. Want to thank these guys for changing there plans on such short notice.
Please keep this family in your prayers during these hard times.

Thank you Hondasxs family

View attachment 438638

Dennis Kiser Obituary 2024 - Carpenter-Porter Funeral & Cremation Services

View Dennis Kiser's obituary, send flowers, find service dates, and sign the guestbook.
www.carpenterporter.com
www.carpenterporter.com

Prayers, Richard.

The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Condolences for the family, it’s hard to get comfort in a time like this. Trust in God and he will give thee comfort.

Reactions: Tramguage1