advertisement
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only GearWrench stuff I have is the stubby combination wrench set. I guess at some point I bought an extra 10mm, because there are two in my picture above. They work real well, but to change the ratcheting direction you flip the wrench over. My other set of ratcheting wrenches I have is full size combination wrenches by Craftsman. They have a lever to flip to change direction, and they SUCK! The lever changes itself for no apparent reason. There you are, happily loosening a fastener, and next thing you know it’s tightening back down.
That Craftsman flex head in the picture works well, too. The head locks at different angles both sides of center. It’s a one way ratchet, so you have to flip the wrench over to change direction

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is that a 1/2” drive impact on the left?
I see stripped threads in your future.
YEP! Both on far left are 1/2 impact.
I know that pic is missing a bunch of sets.
I know I have another few 1/4 impacts in 10mm not pictured. Maybe I will spend a few minutes this weekend organizing all the 10mm in 1 family photo.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!