BOX1

P1000m5 Hey hey from central NC

Chriscoe

Chriscoe

Jun 4, 2018
Seagrove, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just seen a few threads and remembered I never made one of these. I purchased my 2016 Pioneer In Camo from Sports Cycle in Rockingham. It was used but in immaculate shape. I’m not going to lie I was not a fan of the Pioneer when I first seen them but I took a trip to WV with some friends on my Rincon and ended up riding with them the rest of the trip. Partially because my Rincon ended up in a river..... no alcohol involved....... maybe.

Nevertheless I’m stoked about mine. We are planning another trip the Crumpler WV in early March.

1def0bc9a61359eaa4fb573fe413d7cf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just seen a few threads and remembered I never made one of these. I purchased my 2016 Pioneer In Camo from Sports Cycle in Rockingham. It was used but in immaculate shape. I’m not going to lie I was not a fan of the Pioneer when I first seen them but I took a trip to WV with some friends on my Rincon and ended up riding with them the rest of the trip. Partially because my Rincon ended up in a river..... no alcohol involved....... maybe.

Nevertheless I’m stoked about mine. We are planning another trip the Crumpler WV in early March.

View attachment 103333

Welcome from SW Missouri looks good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ridinfool
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum and you will find a bunch of great folks here....

Reactions: Chriscoe and BWAF
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Howdy from just north of you! I’m in the southern Wake county area, NC (Holly Springs). Probably going to make a trip up to WV in the spring myself!

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 103333

Great looking ride! And a great place to ride! Where do you park when you go2 crumpler?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!