Hey from East Texas

R

roughneck266

Aug 27, 2023
Lufkin, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Revently purchased a used 700-4. Its a 2016. Mainly going to use it to get corn to my feeder, but I believe the ol lady has already decided its hers. I have been through the gambit with UTV's over the years, have had several Polaris, and one Can Am. I realize this one is a bit different from them, but I believe it will do what I need nicely.
About the only mods I see on the horizon are some LED's and different tires, and wheels. I already had a set of buckshots, so they will be getting used, and have some 14" wheels already in route.

SXS

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

R

roughneck266

Aug 27, 2023
Lufkin, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. That really looks nice and shiney for a 2016.
Yessir my chiropractor owned it. He was the second owner. Only has 400 hours on it. Squirrel chewed some plastic in one of the footwells in the bed. Was pleasantly surprised to find I could buy a new one for 30 bucks plus shipping. Only other issue that I have seen was they had messed the wiring up on the winch, but I am an electronics technician offshore, so I had that fixed in three.minutes.
Did get a little dust on her today. Unfortunately there isn't enough water around here at the moment, so mud will have to wait. Lol

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I am an electronics technician offshore, so I had that fixed in three.minutes.
Glad to hear this! It's one less time we get to see someone post "Use the SEARCH feature" when a new owner starts asking how to wire his/her 2nd battery, isolator, relay, key-on power, and fuse box! 😄

R

roughneck266

Aug 27, 2023
Lufkin, Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Glad to hear this! It's one less time we get to see someone post "Use the SEARCH feature" when a new owner starts asking how to wire his/her 2nd battery, isolator, relay, key-on power, and fuse box! 😄
Lol.. Im pretty sure i can pull it off with minimal guidance. Might mess everything up if I am asked to build something out of wood, I will most definitely mess up plumbing just so I don't have to do it, but wires, I can do. lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Revently purchased a used 700-4. Its a 2016. Mainly going to use it to get corn to my feeder, but I believe the ol lady has already decided its hers. I have been through the gambit with UTV's over the years, have had several Polaris, and one Can Am. I realize this one is a bit different from them, but I believe it will do what I need nicely.
About the only mods I see on the horizon are some LED's and different tires, and wheels. I already had a set of buckshots, so they will be getting used, and have some 14" wheels already in route.

View attachment 401181
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Nice!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!