Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm DaveM47

Hi All
My name is Dave, been riding bikes and atvs for 55 years Yikes!
I ride an Indian Springfield and a Suzuki VStrom 1000, also have an atv CanAm 850xtp currently but may sell it. I bought a New CanAm Sport a couple months ago but because of problems I requested the dealer refund me which they actually did,(phew).
I just put a down payment on the first Red Talon 1000x that’s coming into the Honda shop in Helena this April.
Ride Safe,
Dave

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No, but I am looking to buy
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Every road with curves!
Welcome!

Reactions: DaveM47
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Atv UTVs etc are street legal here so we have thousands of miles of dirt roads, regularly roads......
Yeah I know about that. But you’ve got what, a million people spread across geographically ,the third largest state. I don’t know if we need Texas, California and New York doing that or not....:D:D:D

Reactions: DaveM47 and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah I know about that. But you’ve got what, a million people spread across geographically ,the third largest state. I don’t know if we need Texas, California and New York doing that or not....:D:D:D
Might be a way to thin the population down instead of a war!

Reactions: DaveM47
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think @DaveM47 is only 3 or so hours from your little shindig coming up...

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What shindig is coming up?
Was referring to the one Monte just mentioned. We’re probably going to make that one. And anytime you head North give me a shout. We’re in N. Idaho and ride every weekend coming up shortly. Lots of trails and no issues like Montana. Always love riding with others!

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Atv UTVs etc are street legal here so we have thousands of miles of dirt roads, regularly roads and trails. Every state should allow these on the streets.

would be nice. live about 15 minutes from Batavia pretty much sucks here for atvs taxes stupid laws can see why someone would want to leave. family is here though

DaveM47

DaveM47

Feb 26, 2019
Helena MT
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Was referring to the one Monte just mentioned. We’re probably going to make that one. And anytime you head North give me a shout. We’re in N. Idaho and ride every weekend coming up shortly. Lots of trails and no issues like Montana. Always love riding with others!
Hey sounds great and the same back to you if you ever head this way, would I need to get a different plate or do they recognize the MT plates I wonder?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!