M

mykaos

Aug 7, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm mykaos

Been a 2 wheel pavement rider for years. Still am, my G/F and I still love it. Dabbled in the ATV scene briefly about 10 years ago, had some fun but it never quite clicked w/ me. Did enjoy taking various the various 4x4 trucks and Suburbans I've owned over the years off the "beaten path" but wow, can I get stupid off road... and that gets $$$$$.
Looked at various SxS's a couple of times, just didn't see the $$ and time commitment making sense for me at the time, not that multiple street bikes make sense either but I had picked my poison. Yes, still have the bikes...
Couple years ago I was invitied by a couple of co-workers to go on a day long trail ride, a Ranger and a RZR. It started clicking for me. I was completly shocked at where they could go and how easy and comfortable the SxS's handled it. The quest to aquire a SxS was on.
Life happened a couple of times and the quest got put on hold a couple of times. Life decided to cut us a break and setttle down so the quest resumed. After getting completly fed-up with the used market, more like abused, I was days away from commiting to a new Ranger Crew. A co-worker and I got talking about a month ago.....well....I ended up buying his '16 P-1000/5.
I'm figuring this should scratch my itch for things off road and be able to have some family adventures.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Basic
My favorite place to ride is: Going to find that out

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm mykaos

Been a 2 wheel pavement rider for years. Still am, my G/F and I still love it. Dabbled in the ATV scene briefly about 10 years ago, had some fun but it never quite clicked w/ me. Did enjoy taking various the various 4x4 trucks and Suburbans I've owned over the years off the "beaten path" but wow, can I get stupid off road... and that gets $$$$$.
Looked at various SxS's a couple of times, just didn't see the $$ and time commitment making sense for me at the time, not that multiple street bikes make sense either but I had picked my poison. Yes, still have the bikes...
Couple years ago I was invitied by a couple of co-workers to go on a day long trail ride, a Ranger and a RZR. It started clicking for me. I was completly shocked at where they could go and how easy and comfortable the SxS's handled it. The quest to aquire a SxS was on.
Life happened a couple of times and the quest got put on hold a couple of times. Life decided to cut us a break and setttle down so the quest resumed. After getting completly fed-up with the used market, more like abused, I was days away from commiting to a new Ranger Crew. A co-worker and I got talking about a month ago.....well....I ended up buying his '16 P-1000/5.
I'm figuring this should scratch my itch for things off road and be able to have some family adventures.

Ye be sounding all like a sponge diver. All Greek like. My ex was Greek. Her dad wanted another boy when she was born so her middle name was Petros which is actually Peter. All the kids were named after Greek gods of the pantheon. Her dad hated me strictly because I wasn’t Greek.
Welcome to the Forum. I miss Spanikopita...

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Pics or it didn't happen :cool:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm mykaos

Welcome! A lot of great info here on the Pioneers!

Reactions: VaHillbilly
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from southwest va

Reactions: Mudwing
Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from South of Tucson

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Missouri.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!