Newbie from AZ

Gone4Days

Gone4Days

Oct 4, 2023
Queen Creek, AZ
Ownership

1. 520
Hi there…. new guy from AZ. Just picked up a 2022 P520 and thought I should join a forum. After looking at a few, this one seemed to be the best community.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing eventually. I’ve had Honda quads before and loved them, and owned a Ranger 570, but this is my first Honda SxS. Looking forward to years of use out of it.

Gone4Days

Gone4Days

Oct 4, 2023
Queen Creek, AZ
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks! The only photos I have right now on my phone were the ones from the dealer lot… Here you go. I’ll take more this weekend.

IMG 0104 IMG 0105 IMG 0102 IMG 0107

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from the Black Hills of South Dakota. I lived in AZ for a bit at the beginning of my military career. You made a wise choice choosing this forum and group. The knowledge here is second to none and the people as well (not 100% of them). Just beware of the Pub area where those NTC degenerates hang out. Leave your feelings at the door if you enter. Welcome to the club!

#NTC
#Nomo

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi there…. new guy from AZ. Just picked up a 2022 P520 and thought I should join a forum. After looking at a few, this one seemed to be the best community.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing eventually. I’ve had Honda quads before and loved them, and owned a Ranger 570, but this is my first Honda SxS. Looking forward to years of use out of it.
Welcome from South Florida
Nice buggy 👍

And don't listen to that other guy about the PUB and the NTC, he's a Milwaukee tools fan boi....... almost as bad as them Crocs lovers 🙄😂😂

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though (unless you are a commie, then you will like it here).

#NTC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

The only photos I have right now on my phone were the ones from the dealer lot
Another welcome from commie run Michigan!

Nice buggy!
Was your dealer a prison or a border patrol detain area? Whats with the spikes on the wall! 😂

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Welcome from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!