Calendar Hidden Falls ride

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Ride planet will also give you a breakdown of the parks. A lot of good information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I’ll be heading over to Hidden Falls for Labor Day weekend. It’ll be fun to try some different terrain.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ll be heading over to Hidden Falls for Labor Day weekend. It’ll be fun to try some different terrain.

Well heck let's see if a couple of us can meet for the weekend. What days you planning on being there?

Reactions: BWAF
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
@jmcampbell54

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, I leave for Vegas on Labor Day. But then again if I play my cards right and get everything done on my list Saturday might be possible. Any other day and it’s a no go for me.

Reactions: Tramguage1 and BWAF
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Well heck let's see if a couple of us can meet for the weekend. What days you planning on being there?

Staying with. Buddies family in Buda and gonna plan on being there at opening Saturday and Sunday. Probably knock off around 4 each day.

Reactions: Tramguage1 and BWAF
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Staying with. Buddies family in Buda and gonna plan on being there at opening Saturday and Sunday. Probably knock off around 4 each day.

No promises, I’ll see what I can do. Bummed right now because this Saturday was supposed to be a shake down test at HF with my buddies CJ7 but his parts still aren’t in.

Reactions: BWAF and Tramguage1
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!