lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Hey @Tramguage1 what is this 60* stuff on the weather report?
I don't have airconditoning on my p500, I'm not going to get sunburnt am I?

Screenshot 20230127 203244

Going to have to find a place to put my heavy coat while I'm in Texas.
This is all so confusing.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am expecting a small group for this ride, anyone interested come on out and spend the day with us. I will promise the Texas hospitality will be worth the drive!
Looking like great weather for the weekend. Expecting some showers Tuesday-Wednesday the week before the event. So hopefully little to no dust.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Cool weather?
What the heck Tram, I can get this in Ohio

72162277 AD56 4FB3 A153 097EBA72D86B

I planed to stay at an Army Corps of Engineers camp last night but when I got there the entry road was more than I was willing to try. Spent the night at a hotel in Chuoteue Ok

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cool weather?
What the heck Tram, I can get this in Ohio

View attachment 372395

I planed to stay at an Army Corps of Engineers camp last night but when I got there the entry road was more than I was willing to try. Spent the night at a hotel in Chuoteue Ok
Wet here in San Antonio, But no ice. I know North of here there has been some overnight. DRIVE SAFE!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pam and I want to thank everyone that attended, @lee ,@Rocket , @CaptainJack and @Hondasxs, @Rip_Nasty for traveling to partake in the weekend. It was cold and wet the first day or so, but Saturday turned out awesome. We did some riding and lots of visiting.
We may not have thousands of miles of trails but we try our best to make it up in hospitality.
I will post dates for next year soon.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Pam and I want to thank everyone that attended, @lee ,@Rocket , @CaptainJack and @Hondasxs, @Rip_Nasty for traveling to partake in the weekend. It was cold and wet the first day or so, but Saturday turned out awesome. We did some riding and lots of visiting.
We may not have thousands of miles of trails but we try our best to make it up in hospitality.
I will post dates for next year soon.
🤔........we'll just have to use our imagination for now cause .........POIDH!!!!!😂😂

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!