BOX1

Texas Hidden Falls group ride [Jan 31, 2020] (Hidden Falls Adventure Park)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not going to make this one with the Mulberry ride being so close unfortunately. @Tramguage1 my wife really wants to make a trip to Austin so I'll have to hit you up whenever she decides to make those plans! I'd much rather go play in the dirt than go to Austin and look at hippie s***...

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not going to make this one with the Mulberry ride being so close unfortunately. @Tramguage1 my wife really wants to make a trip to Austin so I'll have to hit you up whenever she decides to make those plans! I'd much rather go play in the dirt than go to Austin and look at hippie s***...
No problem, Let me know ahead of time and we can set somthing up.

Reactions: Adam490
Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Baby got a new pair of shoes!!! I can’t wait to scratch them up on the Rocks at Hidden Falls!!!

cya in 10 days

DFCFE2B4 BA55 4BA3 8D35 5F3416FA5018

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what you’re saying is your vote counts as one and hers counts as two, right? Lol ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!