Multi Highest mileage on Your Pioneer ???

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't Know if this has been gone over I briefly looked could not find anything but just wondering What are some of the mileages racked up on Your Pioneer ? what is the highest mileage We know of ? how many miles before a rebuild ? Mine is a 2017 but I only have about 600 miles on it now,,, Thank You-All :)
IMG 20191221 121331374

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've got over 3400 miles on my 2018 1000-5. Its 20 months old and the only thing I've done is change brake pads at 2900 miles an wore out 2 sets of stock tires. I overheated 1 time due to fan not coming on at 1100 miles. Best money I ever spent. It will probably blow up next ride now.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My buddy @HoundDog in Idaho just clicked 20k a bit ago he said. No pavement on that machine and he rides hard. Over 4500 of that he has had tracks on. His family relies on it in the winter as they are way away from civilization.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@Brett002 has over 19,000 on his 1000-3. I think we put most of those on last Sunday afternoon. :D

It's at like 18,500 and in the shop now for the first time in a long time getting all new wheel bearings and a-arm bushings. Have a new shift cable for it... (Thanks @hondabob made that diagnosis easy) and a tie rod (encounter with unforeseen stump in Apalachicola forest). All that is to be put on. Runs just like new. I've only had minor issues with it. It definitely has made some believers. There are four pioneer owners where I work, wish I made commission off of selling pioneers.

Ol' gal has been real good to me. I was real concerned in buying the first year model as mine is a 16' but she has never left me stranded. Not once. Still on the original clutch with 31" ag tires now. I use manual exclusively coming from a P500 and don't really mud. I do think that has something to do with the longevity of my machine.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's at like 18,500 and in the shop now for the first time in a long time getting all new wheel bearings and a-arm bushings. Have a new shift cable for it... (Thanks @hondabob made that diagnosis easy) and a tie rod (encounter with unforeseen stump in Apalachicola forest). All that is to be put on. Runs just like new. I've only had minor issues with it. It definitely has made some believers. There are four pioneer owners where I work, wish I made commission off of selling pioneers.

Ol' gal has been real good to me. I was real concerned in buying the first year model as mine is a 16' but she has never left me stranded. Not once. Still on the original clutch with 31" ag tires now. I use manual exclusively coming from a P500 and don't really mud. I do think that has something to do with the longevity of my machine.
That is Great, Glad to hear all the good stories like this one, all too often all We hear are the bad stories and when they are put in perspective of the total numbers and taking into consideration user abuse that We are all guilty of the bad is not that often, It always seems bad when it is happening to US,,, Thanks :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This my idaho friend. I was a just little off on mileage but here it is. It’s not like he just cruises dunes or goes to dinner lol, 20k as of this picture, over 4K was on tracks too.
Had a few issues but she’s still moving along!
9F956043 A16F 407A A540 17B01A0B3677

Last edited:
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This my idaho friend. I was a just little off on mileage but here it is. It’s not like he just cruises dunes or goes to dinner lol, 20k as of this picture, over 4K was on tracks too.
View attachment 182633
Very Good, Looks like He's got'em a reserve chew of tobacco ready there on the dash👍

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 182633

Nice Lynx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't Know if this has been gone over I briefly looked could not find anything but just wondering What are some of the mileages racked up on Your Pioneer ? what is the highest mileage We know of ? how many miles before a rebuild ? Mine is a 2017 but I only have about 600 miles on it now,,, Thank You-All :)
View attachment 176699

Not to get off subject, but what wheel/tire combo are you running? That thing looks outstanding!😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!