Hill start assist

N

n8gunther

Sep 20, 2022
Rainier, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone put in the hill start assist in their pioneer? If so where did you get the kit from? I'm been looking to try and get one installed so I fell comfortable with my wife driving our pioneer on our property!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan

So u have a pioneer?
What year & pics? As in ….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

So to answer your question, this would all depend on yr make and model. That said, I dont think nor have i ever seen aftermarket kit for that? If u have, can u post a link? or are u thinking the one that comes stock on the Talon And maybe the LE? Either way i think its all done through the CPU

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If she's healthy, teach her to use both feet. I have it in the Talon but have never used it. I wonder if @Scoop would find it handy?
Screenshot 20221006 213533 Brave
Screenshot 20221006 213557 Brave

I bought 1 of these and bolted it to my brake pedal so I could easily 2 foot it on a hill. Hondasxs showed me this mod.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!