P500 Hog hunting

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any of you hog hunt in south Arkansas
we hunt in south Arkansas. normally kill a dozen or more during deer season. trapping and hunting. its seems like we got more hogs than deer sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tundra20
SpaceTroll

SpaceTroll

Jul 8, 2018
Kirbyville Tx
Ownership

1. 500
Imagejpeg 1
Post hog hunting pic. We made 200 lbs of smoke link and 200 lbs of pan sausage. This pic is only a small portion :D

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
we hunt in south Arkansas. normally kill a dozen or more during deer season. trapping and hunting. its seems like we got more hogs than deer sometimes

dang thats good i used to hunt down in hermitage wer i from but land has been bought up or its potlatch land i went yesterday to a place here a guy told me there wer some all i seen was some old hog wollars nothing fresh

Yal ever want someone to join ya holla at me id like to go it sure helps the freezer heck yal may even hunt parts of my old stomping grounds lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!