P500 Honda 0SL57-HL5-101 Pioneer 500 Cab Frame Cargo Bag

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I have two honda frame cargo bags installed, bought the first one and liked it enough to want another installed in the front so with two of them we have a lot of places to put stuff. I paid $57.50 dollars each for them from louispowersports.

We have a 2017 P5 with the bigger ROPS side bar area and I want to make or find a bag that fits in there as well.

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I have one on mine. I like it. Like the option of being able to store stuff up out of the way since we have little real estate. Is it worth the cost? Depends on much you haul around with you I guess. I mainly use mine for hunting...so I like to keep stuff in it I "may" use from time to time but not needing to keep in on me all the time. They do make "aftermarket" brands...but I can not remember the cost of those. I just ended up going with the honda brand. Actually have mine on the front above your head and have just enough room for it. If I hit a bump I may feel the zipper dangling onto my hat...but seems to work pretty well for my needs.
I thought the blog rule was 'no picture it didn't happen'. I'd love to see an image of this oem rack installed. Was thinking about extra storage!
Thanx Al

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Honda cargo bag as well and I think I must like it because all the pockets are filled with wife's crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing
gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I have one on mine. I like it. Like the option of being able to store stuff up out of the way since we have little real estate. Is it worth the cost? Depends on much you haul around with you I guess. I mainly use mine for hunting...so I like to keep stuff in it I "may" use from time to time but not needing to keep in on me all the time. They do make "aftermarket" brands...but I can not remember the cost of those. I just ended up going with the honda brand. Actually have mine on the front above your head and have just enough room for it. If I hit a bump I may feel the zipper dangling onto my hat...but seems to work pretty well for my needs.

Does anyone have the Honda 0SL57-HL5-101 Pioneer 500 Cab Frame Cargo Bag? is a good design and is it worth $68.99

Are there any aftermarket bags that are better?
View attachment 61063
I also have one on mine and like it for items that you don't want to store in the larger Honda bags or other similar bags for the gear area. Sunglasses, cell phones, keys, wallet, ... things you want to keep out of the muck but handy. I think the pockets are a little small for the purposes intended but overall easy to install and handy for things you don't want to get out of the buggy for.

Reactions: R-Lamm
natewheeldrive

natewheeldrive

May 21, 2018
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Honda bag as well. It seems to be good quality. I thought it was worth the money because it fits without any permanent mods to the buggy. works great for small items like flashlights, first aid, maps, sub compact pistols, gloves, glass cases, phone cables etc. I will have to try putting it overhead vs behind me though because it does make a rear view mirror useless.

Reactions: mjager
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I guess we really like the honda bag since we have one front and one back and can stuff all kinds of things in them like phones, paper trail maps, glasses, wet wipes, med kit, keys, wallet, camera, snacks, charging jack for phones, and several other things I can not even remember putting in them.
At $53 bucks or so each we are very very happy with all the out of the way space they provide us.

Reactions: mjager
C

Coffee

Aug 4, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Honda bag on the front bar as well, way easier to access and works with all the other crap I have installed overhead.
Been wanting to put a bag on my 1000 and I want it in front of me on front roll bar where I can just reach up. Is that where you have yours and is your bike a 1000? If you do could you post a pic?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Been wanting to put a bag on my 1000 and I want it in front of me on front roll bar where I can just reach up. Is that where you have yours and is your bike a 1000? If you do could you post a pic?

Mine is in a P5. Probably be easier in a P1, you have more room.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!