Honda Big Red is now called the Pioneer 700-4 SXS/UTV

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Honda just anounced the ALL NEW 2014 Big Red. Honda has said that they will discontinue the Big Red UTV name and produce the all new 2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 SxS as its replacement.

Click HERE for the Pioneer Side by Side Forum.

test

test

Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2013
Test Account
Ownership

1. Talon R
WOW... I love it...
I own a Big Red, At time.. Yes I would liked to have a 4 seats.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm in the market for a SxS, been researching the BigRed, and along comes the announcement of the Pioneer 700.

That's great, but I was wondering, in the Honda website announcement, they advertise the Pioneer Family. So am I to understand that other models will follow? Would sure like to see a sport model with lets say, the Shadow's V-twin engine!

atvsnowman

atvsnowman

Mar 28, 2013
If you havent seen, there has been a update. Honda did decide to make a 2 seater. Honda is just calling it the Pioneer 700.
Its posted on the pioneer forum.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!