• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Honda Big Red is now called the Pioneer 700-4 SXS/UTV

Discussion in 'General Big Red Discussion' started by admin, Feb 13, 2013.

1. admin

admin Your club! I just turn it on!
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member

Honda just anounced the ALL NEW 2014 Big Red. Honda has said that they will discontinue the Big Red UTV name and produce the all new 2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 SxS as its replacement.

Click HERE for the Pioneer Side by Side Forum.

2. test

test New Member
    Vendor

WOW... I love it...
    I own a Big Red, At time.. Yes I would liked to have a 4 seats.

3. BigRiver

BigRiver Active Member
    Lifetime Member

I'm in the market for a SxS, been researching the BigRed, and along comes the announcement of the Pioneer 700.

That's great, but I was wondering, in the Honda website announcement, they advertise the Pioneer Family. So am I to understand that other models will follow? Would sure like to see a sport model with lets say, the Shadow's V-twin engine!

4. atvsnowman

atvsnowman New Member

If you havent seen, there has been a update. Honda did decide to make a 2 seater. Honda is just calling it the Pioneer 700.
    Its posted on the pioneer forum.