Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looked around and can't find much info on it. Anyone sporting the floor mat and is it worth it? Looks like it would be easier to keep clean but wonder how much crap would get under it? Not many pics floating around of it either.

O

Oregonkirk

Dec 24, 2017
John Day, Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
I have one and like it. It seems to provide a little bit of cushion for the feet. I haven't noticed any material collecting underneath it.

Reactions: trigger
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Looked around and can't find much info on it. Anyone sporting the floor mat and is it worth it? Looks like it would be easier to keep clean but wonder how much crap would get under it? Not many pics floating around of it either.
I have them in my P5 for 3 years now and do not regret buying them. I know the Honda OEM's are over priced but the quality is very good. They attache nicely and keep crud from entering underneath and cleaning out the cabin floor is very easy as everything washes out with not pocket to catch dirt mud or water.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!