sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 4344 IMG 4346 IMG 4347 @joeymt33 @CumminsPusher @snuffnwhisky @Delton I have a squeak that is about to drive me crazy. It seems to be coming from the drive shaft in the front. It starts to squeak after it warms up. It seems to squeak every time the shaft rotates. I have sprayed wd40 with no luck. I figured members on here will have a better idea of how to fix it than some dude at the dealer that doesn't even ride and gets all of his info out of book. Lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can you put it on blocks and try it? Maybe then you can isolate the problem quicker.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you put it on blocks and try it? Maybe then you can isolate the problem quicker.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
I was planning on doing that. If I get time tomorrow I will. I'll have to double check but it don't squeak hardly at all when in 4wd or going down hill in 2wd.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Front differential is full of clean gear lube correct? No water or low lube?

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Have u lubed the a arm bushings? Does it do it bouncing on it? Can u slide the driveshaft boot back and check for grease? Wheel bearings, ball joints, brake pads?

When in 4wd the axles put load against the a arm and all. Might change or eliminate noise.

Reactions: Isaiah and Eltobgi
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have u lubed the a arm bushings? Does it do it bouncing on it? Can u slide the driveshaft boot back and check for grease? Wheel bearings, ball joints, brake pads?

When in 4wd the axles put load against the a arm and all. Might change or eliminate noise.
It's not the bushings, quiet when bouncing not bearings joints or pads. I haven't pulled back the boot though.
I bought the 4wheeler brand new and I have put about a 150 miles on it.

Reactions: Isaiah
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!