My lack of being on HondaSxS Club lately

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NO ...... ain't mad, lol. Seems the older I get, the busier I get, and time becomes a more valuable commodity and my priorities are changing. I still have my P1KD5 and hope to keep it for a long time.

I believe anyone that is not deaf, dumb and blind OR does not have their head stuck in the sand, is able to see that things seem to be getting worse and worse on a daily basis. Personally, I look for things to continue going down hill to a level maybe only my parents ever experienced. Everyone is aware of all the 'delays' in getting parts for repair or for manufacturing. But that is nothing as compared to the often seen empty shelves in the grocery store. I have not grown a garden in several years, but I am doing so again this year. I hope each of you will be doing the same. Some of the younger folks might think ....... "that can not happen here in America" ..... and they will be caught with their pants down. When it come to priorities, having FOOD is near the top of the list and I intend to do all I can to see my family fed, regardless of the empty shelves.

Some of yall may want to 'tune out' now. The top priority for me is ETERNITY, and where I will spend it. I realize some folks put no credit in God's Word, the Bible. For those folks that do have basic Biblical knowledge it is hard to deny that all the signs are aligning up with 'End Times', as prophesied. Just as I put the well being of my family at the top of priorities, their Salvation is at the very top Whether I live long enough to see Christ return, does not matter ...... for I will still see Him after my last breathe.

So long story shorts is ...... my priorities have changed. I truly loved the off road rides, overland rides, and rock crawling that I was able to be a part of, and may again have that opportunity, but it simply can not be the priority it once was for me. For me, there are more important things at this time.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@BigOL3,
There are no requirements here. You remain a club member till the end.
I enjoyed riding with you and hope you can find time to enjoy short rides around your property.
If you need to set the Pioneer aside and spend time with your family.... it is what it is.
Enjoy it while you can.
Thanks.

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NO ...... ain't mad, lol. Seems the older I get, the busier I get, and time becomes a more valuable commodity and my priorities are changing. I still have my P1KD5 and hope to keep it for a long time.

I believe anyone that is not deaf, dumb and blind OR does not have their head stuck in the sand, is able to see that things seem to be getting worse and worse on a daily basis. Personally, I look for things to continue going down hill to a level maybe only my parents ever experienced. Everyone is aware of all the 'delays' in getting parts for repair or for manufacturing. But that is nothing as compared to the often seen empty shelves in the grocery store. I have not grown a garden in several years, but I am doing so again this year. I hope each of you will be doing the same. Some of the younger folks might think ....... "that can not happen here in America" ..... and they will be caught with their pants down. When it come to priorities, having FOOD is near the top of the list and I intend to do all I can to see my family fed, regardless of the empty shelves.

Some of yall may want to 'tune out' now. The top priority for me is ETERNITY, and where I will spend it. I realize some folks put no credit in God's Word, the Bible. For those folks that do have basic Biblical knowledge it is hard to deny that all the signs are aligning up with 'End Times', as prophesied. Just as I put the well being of my family at the top of priorities, their Salvation is at the very top Whether I live long enough to see Christ return, does not matter ...... for I will still see Him after my last breathe.

So long story shorts is ...... my priorities have changed. I truly loved the off road rides, overland rides, and rock crawling that I was able to be a part of, and may again have that opportunity, but it simply can not be the priority it once was for me. For me, there are more important things at this time.
Sounds to me like you have your priorities in order......we will all have an eternal life.......somewhere. It is our choice where we will spend it. Smoking or Non-smoking

The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I pray God will bless you in a special way. I’ve been in bible study studying Revaluation and I too can see the end coming for this life. Jesus is coming, keep the faith fellow rider. He reigns supreme!

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 20220502 194616

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a hat for sale on my Fox News app that said, "NORMAL isn't coming back, JESUS IS. Revelation 14." It comes in five colors. I may take on ownership of a couple. For me, this forum and riding is for fun but my reason for existence is the Son.

@BigOL3 is on the mark. Our days are numbered so we ought to use them well. I'm not spooked by the world's current condition. In Biblical terms, it just means Jesus is coming back... soon. Are you ready? F8b3fe0bf8c412a40138f64e54228a2a

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@BigOL3,
There are no requirements here. You remain a club member till the end.
I enjoyed riding with you and hope you can find time to enjoy short rides around your property.
If you need to set the Pioneer aside and spend time with your family.... it is what it is.
Enjoy it while you can.
Thanks.
Thanks Richard. I still check in from time to time, just not as often. No doubt I will still be looking for advice on Pioneer repairs. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey buddy, I was wondering what happened to you. It’s good to have you around but I totally understand about life changing and getting busy. I’m now living in Idaho so I may not be riding with you but that’s OK because I don’t think I’ll ever be able to camp next to you again with you snoring as loud as you do. LOL but you are part of the family here and will always be welcome!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Nice to hear from you, glad all is well. Do what's important to you and enjoy your family. Hopefully you can still find some time to do things you enjoy too. Take care. We'll miss seeing you at Takeover.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Our buggies will come in handy when the Democrat apocalypse hits.

Probably going to be soon given the SCOTUS leak on Roe v Wade.
The liberal media is already adding fuel to the fire by suggesting the SCOTUS will be going after the legality of same sex marriages, I wonder what the media will call an insurrection of the Supreme Court Building after the Pro Abortion and same sex marriage groups merge? The January insurrection happened at the wrong place, should have been a multi prong effort by breaking into all liberal media head quarters, grab the CEO's, tar'ed, feathered and run out on a rail ! Rant over!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!