Honda has released full accessorie list.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This week Honda activated there accessories page for the Pioneer. On the official Honda Accessories page you can find around 50 accessories to customize your Pioneer to you liking. So click on over to http://powersports.honda.com/2014/pione ... ories.aspx and check it out.

Here are a few I will be buying for my Pioneer.
[album]284[/album][album]280[/album][album]281[/album][album]278[/album][album]277[/album][album]275[/album]

What accessory will is on your list?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm ordering the glass windshield which I might regret. I thought that there was a two piece glass, but apparently I'm mistaken. I would like some ventilation but more importantly, I've seen plastic that scratches and hazes over. Just don't trust any makers of plastic to guarantee this, even Honda, so I'm going with glass.
Ordering the full roof for the 700-4. Might as well protect the possible rear riders as well as my gear going out to the stand. I wanted a metal top, but who knows how long I'd have to wait till some after market company R&D to build one for the market.
Adding the A-Arm shields as well. Got to protect the shaft boots. I'll have to look further into the lights. Either Honda's bed mat or mod one from a truck size one.
Want to get a Warn front bumper with the winch mounted to it. Very similar to what you see on Rzr's and such.
I'm sure once I have it and after some practical use, I'll see what else is needed.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Placed my accessory order today. Kinda got carried away, but the prices were good and it falls under the "tax free weekend".
Ended up ordering the:
Glass windshield
Glass rear panel with sliding window
Full length roof
Front and Rear A-Arm protectors
Rubber mat for bed
Rubber mat in cab
Switch panel and harness w/ voltage meter

I'm going to wait for Warn to R&D their front bumper for the Pioneer, then order one with a Warn winch mounted on it. Auxiliary lights will come later after I see it all together and where they're best mounted.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
I'm trying to decide btw the full roof and the fabric roof with rear panel. I like the idea of the rear panel to protect rear passengers down the dusty roads and I like the look of the fabric I would expect the quality would be good too coming from honda. It's just hard to beat a plastic roof especially when sliding under low hanging branches on the trails. I'd expect the fabric roof would reflect less noise than the plastic. Tough choice I'd like to see more photos of each.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!