P500 Honda or 3rd party accessories to Canada??

L

Linebacker55

Jan 4, 2020
NL, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hi folks. Just about to pull the trigger on a 2019 Pioneer 500...before I do I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction regarding accessories. In particular I plan to ourchase the hard top from the dealer ($500 CDN) and purchase winch, windshield, LED light bar, and plow from aftermarket source...problem is can't seem to find any suppliers of these items besides Canadian Tire! Anyone have links/websites to companies that stock and SHIP to Canada. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 500oneer
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi folks. Just about to pull the trigger on a 2019 Pioneer 500...before I do I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction regarding accessories. In particular I plan to ourchase the hard top from the dealer ($500 CDN) and purchase winch, windshield, LED light bar, and plow from aftermarket source...problem is can't seem to find any suppliers of these items besides Canadian Tire! Anyone have links/websites to companies that stock and SHIP to Canada. Thanks in advance.
welcome from ohio, I have super winch tera 45 and like it, checkout light bars from a company called black oak they r in florida not cheap but really nice , also I have the kfi 72" snow plow that I got at a local bike shop for about $700.i'm sure super winch and black oak will ship anywhere. hope this helps but if not don't worry these guys on here are very helpful and a wealth of information. someone will chime in for you.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Are you close the boarder with a US firend maybe?

Phoning a few of these companies will help but shipping is not cheap.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
try utv Canada.com

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
driven powersports ?, kimpex, utv parts online Canada.fortnine. try some of these they seem to b in your area.

Reactions: trigger
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Superwinch Terra 45S is a very robust winch, runs with less amp draw then a lot of lower rated winches (Amazon.ca) for winch. Get extra synthetic winch line too. KFI makes excellent winch mounts and ploughs, my local dealer (not Honda) got 66” KFI snow Plough, winch mount in for me. Work great very strong.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Superwinch Terra 45S is a very robust winch, runs with less amp draw then a lot of lower rated winches (Amazon.ca) for winch. Get extra synthetic winch line too. KFI makes excellent winch mounts and ploughs, my local dealer (not Honda) got 66” KFI snow Plough, winch mount in for me. Work great very strong.
good morning JCart I agree 100%. never been to BC but it looks like a beautiful place to live and ride.

Reactions: JCart
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Caper is in Canada, he might have some purchasing suggestions. Welcome to the forum from Georgia USA.

R

rickoshea

how close are you to the canada/us border? over here in B.C. we have parcel pickup centers just across the border in the US.you have a parcel delivered there and they email you to come and pick it up for a small fee,you pay the duty and tax when you bring it across.my oldest son uses this system all the time.saves you a ton of money on shipping because it never actually ships outside the states,assuming you can cross the border.

Reactions: Mudder
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Www.box ships to Canada.

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
You'll find it's often cheaper to buy from the USA and pay the exchange rate and shipping, than to buy in Canada.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!