Hay guys had a few questions about my p500

S

Shawn7109

Apr 16, 2019
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Like what? And welcome!
Thanks I had to replace my fule pump on my p500 cause I got in some water .do u think it could of messed up the injector also cause it still want start

S

Shawn7109

Apr 16, 2019
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Did you drain and replace all the fluids? Change the spark plug?
It didn’t get any water in the engine just got in the tank and killed the fule pump cause the vent hose on the tank was not vented long enough I changed the fule pump and I can start it with with start fluid and the pump is new and is pumping but won’t run with out using starter fluid

S

Shawn7109

Apr 16, 2019
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
It didn’t get any water in the engine just got in the tank and killed the fule pump cause the vent hose on the tank was not vented long enough I changed the fule pump and I can start it with with start fluid and the pump is new and is pumping but won’t run with out using starter fluid
I did change the spark plug also

S

Shawn7109

Apr 16, 2019
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Check the power to the pump. Is there water in the airbox at all?
No water in air box the pump is pumping but I pulled the injector out of the throttle body and it is bearly spraying any fule just a tad

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!