P1000m5 Honda pioneer 1000-5 spare tire carriers for sale

UKNB

UKNB

Apr 18, 2017
Fredericton NB Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses... can the carrier be set higher so I can use a bed extender and gain more cargo space when carrying passengers in back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses... can the carrier be set higher so I can use a bed extender and gain more cargo space when carrying passengers in back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one, yes you can set it that high. I didn't because if the higher access issue with the cooler.

WHITEP1K5

WHITEP1K5

Apr 7, 2017
WEST VIRGINIA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know we have rules about selling stuff on these threads and such. But may I ask if there is a chance to buy say a "builders" kit with just the clamps and hinged sides where someone could build the rest to their liking. Say to fit different things like chainsaws,backpacks,etc.
This would be awesome, Did u ever come up with anything on this?

S

Swheels

Dec 4, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have them in Honda blue?

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't wait till mine gets here !!!

Reactions: Moses
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a question. We often have passengers in the rear seats of our P1000-5. With your V2 rack with ice chest, gas pack, and spare tire with 2 rear passengers, has there been any problem with rear weight bias? I know the 1000-5 has weight equalizing rear shocks but have no idea if it will compensate for this. Have you heard any comments about this from customers?

J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a question. We often have passengers in the rear seats of our P1000-5. With your V2 rack with ice chest, gas pack, and spare tire with 2 rear passengers, has there been any problem with rear weight bias? I know the 1000-5 has weight equalizing rear shocks but have no idea if it will compensate for this. Have you heard any comments about this from customers?
I have loaded everything you stated but just 1 passenger in the back. With some odds and ends. It's fine. Never felt steering was an issue.

Reactions: Moses and Jbird
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I apologize for the delayed response. I have not a single bad review in relation to your question. We designed the rack to hug the back of the tailgate as much as we could to take cantilever loaded wait into consideration.

Reactions: Everett and Jbird
N

NVPioneer

Jul 8, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are so excited & pleased with the V2 rack we just purchased from & installed by Moses of Brick City Fab today. The rack is well made and you can see Moses takes pride in what he does as it is evident in the thought & details that went into the making of the product. Customer service was beyond expectation. He took time to go over the V2 rack and answer any questions we had. Thanks Moses!!! I would highly recommend purchasing the V2 rack to anyone considering it.

IMG 2616

jelmail2000

jelmail2000

Feb 6, 2017
US
I would also like to order one of these. Please send me a message!

Reactions: AZhunter
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I have had 2 adultsrear passengers a 28" spare and a full cooler in my 1k-5 LE. The only time I had any concern was going up inclines over 15 to 20°, i currently do not have a winch and only had 1 front passenger at the time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!