P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 spare tire racks ready to ship! :)

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine has been great!! Great quality and customer service... Easy to open in either direction or remove if need be.

Reactions: Moses
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interested in the spare tire with cooler mount. Would it be free shipping to Kodiak AK also? 99615

Prob not though haha

Look into this. They have a terminal in Kodiak. I've used them to ship tires, trampolines, skid plates, etc. I paid about $200 less on the trampoline, about $70 for a set of Bearclaws mounted on rims, and around $40 for the Trail Armor full skid set. You set up a free account with them. Have the item shipped to Tacoma with your name and account number. They barge it up, and usually arrives within a week.

Package Express - Carlile Transportation

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Look into this. They have a terminal in Kodiak. I've used them to ship tires, trampolines, skid plates, etc. I paid about $200 less on the trampoline, about $70 for a set of Bearclaws mounted on rims, and around $40 for the Trail Armor full skid set. You set up a free account with them. Have the item shipped to Tacoma with your name and account number. They barge it up, and usually arrives within a week.

Package Express - Carlile Transportation
Good call. Some guys here have used them for really big items. I Wasn't sure how cost effective it was for smaller things though.

Reactions: AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good call. Some guys here have used them for really big items. I Wasn't sure how cost effective it was for smaller things though.
They have a calculator on the website. If it's larger than what their guidelines for this program say, you can still call them for a quote. They are very easy to work with.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah but I was the guy in Alaska that you talked to. You said shipping was to much

@Jimmyscoin check out my earlier post about Carlile Transportation. They ship to Fairbanks, also.

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll look into the shipping tomorrow see what we can come up with.

If your shipping is included to the lower 48, we can get the company I posted to get it up here. If you can check what you would charge on shipping to AK, I'll use the dimensions you posted and get a quote from the to AK.

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If your shipping is included to the lower 48, we can get the company I posted to get it up here. If you can check what you would charge on shipping, I'll use the dimen's ions you posted and get a quote from the to AK.
Shipping ranges from $140-$180 depending on location. The shipment would be coming from 42 s Hamilton place suit 103 Gilbert Arizona 85233

Box dims are 17x25x65 52lbs

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shipping ranges from $140-$180 depending on location. The shipment would be coming from 42 s Hamilton place suit 103 Gilbert Arizona 85233

Box dims are 17x25x65 52lbs

That's to the lower 48, right?

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. I cover anything over $100 which it always is..

That's cool. For these dims they do a custom quote. But, like I said, I had 4 tires on rims shipped here for $70ish. The shipping to Tacoma was free. That's a good deal in my book. I don't expect you to dovthat, but I will find a cost for shipping through them. Can't see it being much more than the tires, or the skids I talked about above.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's cool. For these dims they do a custom quote. But, like I said, I had 4 tires on rims shipped here for $70ish. The shipping to Tacoma was free. That's a good deal in my book. I don't expect you to dovthat, but I will find a cost for shipping through them. Can't see it being much more than the tires, or the skids I talked about above.
Cool let me know

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool let me know

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Their shipping calculator on their website will not accurately work for items over 60", but it did give me a price for 60x25x17, and that is 88.54 to Kodiak. It's about $3 cheaper to Anchorage. I would guess that adding 5" to it wouldn't add that much to the cost.

This is for the V1, correct?

What is the shipping dims (box size) for the V2?

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Their shipping calculator on their website will not accurately work for items over 60", but it did give me a price for 60x25x17, and that is 88.54 to Kodiak. It's about $3 cheaper to Anchorage. I would guess that adding 5" to it wouldn't add that much to the cost.

This is for the V1, correct?

What is the shipping dims (box size) for the V2?
The box dims I gave your were for the V2 the standard rack is 14x14x64 34 lbs. I think once is goes past a certain size by an inch it puts it into a different shipping charge bracket..that's the way it is with ups and FedEx

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The box dims I gave your were for the V2 the standard rack is 14x14x64 34 lbs. I think once is goes past a certain size by an inch it puts it into a different shipping charge bracket..that's the way it is with ups and FedEx

I'll give them a call on Monday. I'm still definitely looking at getting one in the future, but right now the wife is wanting to go someplace warm for a vacation... lol

Reactions: Moses
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!