P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 spare tire racks ready to ship! :)

Jimmyscoin

Jimmyscoin

Nov 27, 2016
Fairbanks, alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll give them a call on Monday. I'm still definitely looking at getting one in the future, but right now the wife is wanting to go someplace warm for a vacation... lol
Order me one while your at it @AKRider! I'll come pick it up. By the way, Alaska airlines flies direct to Hawaii now

Reactions: Moses and AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Moses I finally got around to calling the shipper. From Tacoma to Anchorage it would be $122.85. @Jimmyscoin and @Jediwrathchild I forgot to ask about shipping to Fairbanks and Kodiak... I was in a hurry. Sorry. I wouldn't think it wouldnt add too much more to get it to you guys.

Last edited:
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Moses I finally got around to calling the shipper. From Tacoma to Anchorage it would be $122.85. @Jimmyscoin and @Jediwrathchild I forgot to ask about shipping to Fairbanks and Kodiak... I was in a hurry. Sorry. I wouldn't think it wouldnt add too much more to get it to you guys.
Awesome. Well if you guys are interested you can give me a call at(480) 822-0973. For some reason I'm still not getting notifications on on these messages.. my apologies

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For some reason I'm still not getting notifications on on these messages.. my apologies
that happens to me to... I don't always see new posts on threads that I'm following... not sure what's up with that @Hondasxs

Reactions: Moses

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!