Honda Pioneer 500 Fuel Injection

J

jhaws685

Jun 26, 2020
Akron, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on the site. Hope I am doing it right.

I see they make a fuel injection repair for the 700 and 1,000. Do they make one fornthe 500 or does the 7000 or 1000 work on the 500?

Thanks, Jason

Reactions: 500oneer and TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Idk.
But I can check.
Not too many 700's or any 500's have had a issue.

If you need one and want to order... I need to know asap as I leave sunday for vacation.

Reactions: TxDoc
J

jhaws685

Jun 26, 2020
Akron, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I'm going to hold off for right now and do a little more investigating. They are nice and snug. I assumed that was the problem from what others had noted and what I had read on forum.

Starts and runs 10-15 seconds and then quits. I have changed everything, all fluids & filters, only thing I had not changed is tthespark plug.

I appreciate you willingness to help out and quick response. Have a great time on vacation.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!