Honda pioneer 520 tires

Headlee

Headlee

Apr 22, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Guys

Just wondering what would be the largest tires I can but on my machine without lifting it? The stock tires on this machine are actually pretty good all round but I want some more clearance.

Reactions: JenElio and TxDoc
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi,

I think Trigger and some others are running 28" tires with spacers added. I know at least one person is running 30", but I don't remember who it is.

Just for your info: I run 27" tires but have a slight rubbing when not going straight.

Lots of good info if you do a quick search.

Rob

Reactions: JenElio and trigger
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi Guys

Just wondering what would be the largest tires I can but on my machine without lifting it? The stock tires on this machine are actually pretty good all round but I want some more clearance.

28's are with arched a arms. 27" is about the max depending on type of tires and true diameter. 26's fit it comfortably unless you start getting crazy wide. 26x11's on 5+2's and 1" spacers made it rub.
🤔 ............I wonder if we can get Richard to paste this Q&A on the home page?

Headlee

Headlee

Apr 22, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for info. Are spacers needed? I want stay as close to 50 as I can.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This machine is tippy already so adding height and not spreading the stance is ill advised. Adding 1" spacers to all four factory wheels or go with 5+2 offset aftermarkets and you're good.

Reactions: Backwoods
Headlee

Headlee

Apr 22, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
I think I will go with the 1inch spacers until I burn the stock tires off. Thank you

Derek

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!