tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anybody still sell this rack for the pioneer 700. Thank you
It looks like there are still a few of the universal racks still available on Ebay. Just look up Quadboss UTV Universal Front Rack. They are pretty spendy now but are still available. These do not come with the mounting brackets and that might be where the trouble is. I found an old catalog and the part number is Quadboss 574219 for the 700 brackets. There is really not much to them, so I ended up making my own set for my 1000 as they didn't make brackets for them. I sold my old 700 with the front rack still attached so I don't remember how it exactly mounted but here's what I came up with for my 1000.

20190427 102215

Reactions: Jankyeye

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!