Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Like many camo Rincon owners I know the trouble you have had. With just using a water hose I washed most of my camo away leaving a nice desert brown color that's really kinda nice. However I find it weird that the one place that Honda got it to stick was at the Honda Wing stickers on the side of the tank. I can not for the life of me, get this camo to come off. Its like the glue from the decal is the ingredient Honda needed to make the camo really stick.

However this is not supposed a b**** secision on the camo. Its a announcement.
FOR 2014, HONDA IS RELEASING A NEW COLOR - BEIGE
I am excited, because after 5 years of testing the beige color... well, its kinda of nice. lol... But really, I'm excited because I can now order a pull start cover and storage box lid to match my Rincon. I cant wait.
Thank you Honda.

Rincon 2014 022