P1000 Honda side Mirrors quality?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Seismic Pursuit UTV Side View Mirrors are the way to go they have memory do u realize how important that is especially for the passenger side!!!!! having to reach across every time a branch hit them then having to reach across a couple times to fix it perfect. with the memory it pops back into place exactly where u left it before it got hit. then on top of that they are 100% lifetime replacement warranty for what ever reason they break doesn't matter Im in I bet I can brake them lol

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Seismic Pursuit UTV Side View Mirrors are the way to go they have memory do u realize how important that is especially for the passenger side!!!!! having to reach across every time a branch hit them then having to reach across a couple times to fix it perfect. with the memory it pops back into place exactly where u left it before it got hit. then on top of that they are 100% lifetime replacement warranty for what ever reason they break doesn't matter Im in I bet I can brake them lol
Dale, do you have the full hard doors? Do you have your mirrors yet? Looks like I may have to get those mirrors also if the Honda mirrors don't pan out.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I don't have hard doors
but I was watching a video about how they make the roolcage adpt thins so it wont effect doors