H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I'm hoping for some new models. Polaris announced the 2025 Ranger with a sealed cab and A\C. They say the new model is sealed and has a 2-year warranty. For $40,000 OTD it should have a really good warranty. Honda has had 8 years for an all-new Pioneer 1000 and 6-years for a factory Talon Turbo. I'm going to be disappointed if we don't have some new models. I could be tempted to buy a Pioneer with A\C for the 100-degree desert rides. My 150-mile rides from Prescott Valley to Williams have a hot 100-degree section plus we get caught is the rain occasionally. All the guys left are in their 80's now so its going to suck if we have to wait. A couple of the rich guys may suck it up and buy another Polaris or Can-Am with A\C. We all have had Polaris, and they break so it will be hard to buy another one.

August 15, 2024

Honda North Carolina Manufacturing now exclusive U.S. ATV manufacturer.

Honda North Carolina Manufacturing (NCM) recently celebrated 40 years of production in the Tar Heel State with a ribbon cutting for new weld and paint operations for its ATVs. These improvements are part of a $21.5 million investment that will complete the establishment of NCM as the exclusive manufacturing facility for Honda ATVs in North America. Honda also announced that NCM will become the first Honda production facility in the North American region to manufacture future electrified Honda powersports and power equipment products.

This completes the transfer of ATV production from Honda South Carolina Manufacturing (SCM) in Timmonsville, to NCM. SCM will be focused exclusively on the production of side-by-side vehicles.

• Haha
Reactions: lee and TxDoc
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Standard with heating and A/C. Sealed cab for 2025 with a 2 year warranty.

About $40,000 OTD for the base model.

2025 Polaris RANGER XP 1000 NorthStar Edition UTV EN-CA

2025 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Detailed UTV Overview

Ranger xp 1000 northstar edition ultimate

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They can't make the current s*** right or provide us with parts to fix their f*** ups when we do get something.

They need to go back to the drawing board with the manufacturing facility before they make it more complicated.

If we get A/C I'm out, I can work on cars and make twice as much

Reactions: Buggyman