Honda Talon 1000X-4 Door Panel

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
I’m hoping one of you guys can point me in the right direction or offer some advise. Recently I purchased a new 2021 Honda Talon 1000X-4 live valve. Without making this a long story, I am currently in need of a new or used drivers door panel (white panel, black graphics). My dealer says that getting any type of new panel is just about impossible due to a shortage of plastic Honda is having. My next corse of action would be to take it to a body shop and have it repaired which I could do but this leads to problem #2, My dealer also says Honda does not show that the door decal that I would need can be purchased separately, only with new door. So unless I can aquirer a used door from a wrecked machine or have the decals custom made I am s**t out of luck. I don’t suppose any of you guys happen to have a wrecked 2021 Talon sitting in your garage by chance or a good door panel that is just taking up space you want to get rid of……lol. Any ideas would be deeply appreciated.

Donzi - 18

H

HondaTech

Drivers front door panel?

I'll do some digging, if you could get a white panel and the correct decal would that work?

Your dealer is also stupid, decals are avaliable for everything on that unit.

Edit:
It'll be Monday before I can look for anything or check availability from Honda.

Last edited:
Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
You sound like a miracle worker! I would be willing to purchase plus shipping regardless of cost ( almost ) Yes it was the drivers door. It is white with the black and red graphics. I’ll attach a picture. I appreciate you checking on this for me. I‘m getting nothing from the dealer in the way of help. If a door isn’t possible just the door decals would be a big help. Appreciate anything you can do.

Mark “ Donzi 18 “

9D4160EA 6C3E 4568 8D9E 7840F1A9367F

H

HondaTech

This is what I've got.
It's a 2 seat X LV door with some damage (pictures for reference). Parts manager said $120 for the door plus shipping. Then whatever the decal price is (I believe like $30).

The decals are avaliable, im assuming you want the "Dual Clutch Transmission" decal as well?

20221003 153835
20221003 153820
20221003 153826

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Thank You for the follow up! I’ll check with my body shop buddy and see what he will charge me to repair my current door. That will determine which route I should go. I will be needing the duel clutch decal regardless. Thanks for your assistance and I will stay in contact.

Donzi

Reactions: Smittyp
Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
This is what I've got.
It's a 2 seat X LV door with some damage (pictures for reference). Parts manager said $120 for the door plus shipping. Then whatever the decal price is (I believe like $30).

The decals are avaliable, im assuming you want the "Dual Clutch Transmission" decal as well?

View attachment 357480View attachment 357481View attachment 357482
Can you put me in touch with the parts person you spoke with? I have a couple of questions in regards to shipping cost and the Duel Clutch Transmission decal. Or if it would work out better my email and number are listed below and he can contact me. Thank You so much!

Mark Kilmer
[email protected].
989-739-7775

H

HondaTech

Can you put me in touch with the parts person you spoke with? I have a couple of questions in regards to shipping cost and the Duel Clutch Transmission decal. Or if it would work out better my email and number are listed below and he can contact me. Thank You so much!

Mark Kilmer
[email protected].
989-739-7775

Shipping cost for the door and just the DCT decal correct?

Our parts manager is out today but I'll shout at him tomorrow

Reactions: Smitty335
Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Shipping cost for the door and just the DCT decal correct?

Our parts manager is out today but I'll shout at him tomorrow
Actually I would need the complete drivers door decal since it is different than the one on the 2-seater talon
( the 4 seater doesn’t have the birds foot as part of the decal) plus the DCT decal.

8E4E81F9 E6DE 4C02 B57B 08005797E1AC

H

HondaTech

Sorry I somehow missed this message notification. He was in building design meetings this weekend. I have the part numbers and a box for everything. I just need to run shipping total through him.

Whats your zip code?

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Sorry I somehow missed this message notification. He was in building design meetings this weekend. I have the part numbers and a box for everything. I just need to run shipping total through him.

Whats your zip code?
48738 - Thank You

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
48738 - Thank You Honda Tech

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!