Honda Talon Press Launch Photo Thread

H

HondaTech

Is this the first Honda to ever come with piggy back shocks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt call these piggyback shocks, they just have a reservoir attached. Almost every Honda dirt bike from the last 40 years has had a shock with a reservoir. The 450R atv had shocks like that as well front and rear, so did the 700xx.

I consider piggyback shocks to be remote reservoir shocks like the X3.

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Winch requires buying the honda accessory bumper addon.
BUT.....
Only because they dont make a bracket for it. View attachment 112733View attachment 112734

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Closer look at this. It looked like the winch plate fits. Look closley the OEM bumper has ready tabs and holes for the winch mount. I think it will fit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

Yeah I dont see any reason why it wouldn't, maybe there is no place to mount a fairlead or their just not comfortable with the small bumper taking the weight.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!