HONDA WARRANTY DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!!

M

MIKESPERFORMANCE

Nov 19, 2013
HONDA WARRANTY DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!! DO NOT BUY A NEW HONDA 700R4!!
IF YOU WANT HEADACHES FOR WARRANTY BUY ONE.. I HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE FROM DAY ONE.. PICKING IT UP WITH A PASSENGER REAR SEAT THAT WONT FOLD DOWN RIGHT.. THEY TOLD ME TO BRING IT BACK. DROPPED IT OFF 2 WEEKS AGO & NOW THEY SAID THEY STRAIGHTENED IT WHICH I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH BUT THEY SAID IF I TAKE IT LIKE THIS THAT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON IT LEFT.. WHY WOULDNT YOU PUT A NEW ONE IN & BE DONE WITH IT.. ALSO DONT BUY THE $300 FUSE/SWITCH PANEL, I BOUGHT EVERY ACCESSORY WHEN PURCHASING THE UTV & WAS NOT TOLD THAT YOU CANT GET ANOTHER COVER TO FILL THE 4TH HOLE. YOU HAVE TO BUY AFTER MARKET SWITCHES OR PAY 850 FOR A SWITCH & LED BAR OR 300 FOR A SWITCH & SMALL LED. THEY HAD TO WARRANTY THE PANEL CAUSE THE VOLT METER WASNT ACCURATE & STARTED COUNTING DOWN LIKE A BOMB. THEY WOULDNT GIVE ME A COVER FROM THE OLD ONE THAT IS BEING RETURNED UNDER WARRANTY.. I HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR SWITCHES SINCE I BOUGHT THE THING LATE 2013 & FINALLY 1-2 WEEKS AGO WHILE WARRANTING THE PANEL WAS I TOLD ABOUT THE OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR THE ADD ON SWITCHES.. PLUS SOO MUCH MORE. IF I WAS INFORMED OF ALL THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SO SHOCKED & PISSED AFTER SPENDING THE MONEY ON IT TO FIND OUT THE PRICES FOR THE SWITCHES & MAY NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT.. 100% DONT BUY THE MIRROR. 2 CAME BROKEN IN THE BOX & THE 3RD ONE BROKE THE 2ND DAY, BROKE & FELL ON MY LEG BACKING IT OUT OF MY SHOP WHEN I HIT A BUMP OF THE CONCRETE FLOOR.. THEY BREAK OFF AT THE STUD THAT MOUNTS THE MIRROR TO THE BRAKET.. SORRY TO VENT BUT IT HAS BEEN A BUNCH OF BS..

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Re: LIFT KIT? & ACCESSORIES?

Mikesperformance
Are you still looking for the cover's in the fuse/switch panel? One where there is no switch? Mine came with 3 extra covers that closes the holes off if you are not using them. I have installed the wiper-heater-light bar and aux cube lights so all the holes have a switch in them. The switches comes with the item you are getting. If you need the covers and didn't get them PM me and I'll send you mine as I do not need the hole covers. I have the 89.95 mirror and have not had any problems with it. stays in place and works good. Also my left rear seat did not go down all the way it was sticking/catching in the rear-My dealer adjusted it all is good, they never said anything that if there was addl problem no warranty not sure why they would have told you that. Again you should have gotten all the covers with the switch panel but if not let me know, TandT