Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Installed my Supper ATV a arms within the last 6 months, put 400 miles on them and one of the bushing is lose, called them, the bushings warranty is 3 months, Really! I will think long and hard about purchases from Super ATV in the future! And you have to buy a full set for $ 90.00 to get the one bad bushing.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok really?Super atv didn't reply on the forum? I told him my portal kit makes the calipers rub on my p700 and he told me I should be fine! Really...you're better off with no reply! I've bought 2 things from them and the quality seems great! But I've had issues with instructions and stuff not fitting the it should for what you pay! That being said I will still buy from them because all manufacturers/dealers have issues.

Reactions: Smitty335
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok really?Super atv didn't reply on the forum? I told him my portal kit makes the calipers rub on my p700 and he told me I should be fine! Really...you're better off with no reply! I've bought 2 things from them and the quality seems great! But I've had issues with instructions and stuff not fitting the it should for what you pay! That being said I will still buy from them because all manufacturers/dealers have issues.
I’m pretty sure @SuperATV wasn’t an active account at the time. They definitely weren’t a forum vendor at the time.

Next purchase though PM him and he will get you a discount code. Or use #NTC for a zero percent discount on your entire order at SuperATV.com (they love when we tell people this secret)

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Well that sucks! And yeah, that was long before my time here. BUT....I have seen the light and I'm not a proud supporter of the #NTC! 🤣

OP, not sure what you have going on with the portals, but it has to be a pretty simple fix. We sell a ton of them, so I'm guessing its something simple...like the wheel offset. Unfortunately the offset measurements aren't always very correct. You almost have to go with the mm measurement to make sure. The 5-2 or 4-3 measurements are kind of just selling points. Give us a call at 855-743-3427 and use the tech support line. They'll be up till at least 8 or 9 tonight. They'll be able to troubleshoot pretty quick.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!