ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see the cost reduction you speak of but when there are no more brick & mortar stores near you & you have to drive 100miles to get service then the extra cost seem more reasonable. I like to see what I buy in my hand & not guess at the quality but to each their own.

Why I buy Prime , shipped from Amazon they will take it back if it’s total crap, doesn’t fit, arrives broken, or doesn’t fit the description.

Reactions: trigger and JTW
J

JTW

Why I buy Prime , shipped from Amazon they will take it back if it’s total crap, doesn’t fit, arrives broken, or doesn’t fit the description.
Exactly!! Hence where I’ve come out ahead with prime! Any of us that live 20 miles from the nearest small town and 60 miles from an actual big enough town with stores, had better order online or all we’ll do is drive!