P500 Honda windsheild modification

S

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2015
south louisiana
WIN 20151104 185908
WIN 20151104 190025
Installed Honda's full tip out windshield an first trip I realized air flow was very poor allowing back draft of dust and grass into the cab to be overwhelming. After reading all the comments posted on likes and dislikes of half and full windshields I decided to custom cut min to fit my needs. I put a strait edge across in my line of sight and lowered it wat I felt would fit my height and marked it out removed it from my P5 and cut it.. relocated the tilting fasteners, reinstalled it and it works great. Modifications reduced the cab dust with it not tilted open and with it tilted open the air flow is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buryit
M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
View attachment 7333 View attachment 7334 Installed Honda's full tip out windshield an first trip I realized air flow was very poor allowing back draft of dust and grass into the cab to be overwhelming. After reading all the comments posted on likes and dislikes of half and full windshields I decided to custom cut min to fit my needs. I put a strait edge across in my line of sight and lowered it wat I felt would fit my height and marked it out removed it from my P5 and cut it.. relocated the tilting fasteners, reinstalled it and it works great. Modifications reduced the cab dust with it not tilted open and with it tilted open the air flow is great.
Got pics?

C

clancy3rz

Mar 9, 2015
View attachment 7333 View attachment 7334 Installed Honda's full tip out windshield an first trip I realized air flow was very poor allowing back draft of dust and grass into the cab to be overwhelming. After reading all the comments posted on likes and dislikes of half and full windshields I decided to custom cut min to fit my needs. I put a strait edge across in my line of sight and lowered it wat I felt would fit my height and marked it out removed it from my P5 and cut it.. relocated the tilting fasteners, reinstalled it and it works great. Modifications reduced the cab dust with it not tilted open and with it tilted open the air flow is great.

Nicely done! One question - what was used to cut windshield? Thanks...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!