Talon Hondas oem light bar

D

Derek1000r

Sep 27, 2019
Ownership

1. Talon R
wondering if anyone has bought the Honda light bar? wondering how bright it is. KC lights makes a 40" double row alittle more.. let me know.

B

Blue19X

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Nov 13, 2019
Willoughby Hills Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
I bought it and will be installing it his weekend. Directions for install aren’t very clear and the clamp mount to the roll cage is unique. Hoping it mounts up well and throws good light

B

Blue19X

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Nov 13, 2019
Willoughby Hills Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
wondering if anyone has bought the Honda light bar? wondering how bright it is. KC lights makes a 40" double row alittle more.. let me know.
I just got done installing mine today. First I must say it’s a very over complicated mounting system but it is solid. I did have our screw hole that broke off on the bar itself. See if Honda will send a new piece. The light is very bright and has a good path of light. Will try it out this coming week in WV to see how it holds up on the trail.

Reactions: SpeedN8

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!