Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Newbie here!
I'm interested in anyones experience with Hondas snow plow pros vs cons?
Does it have angle adjutments? just ncan't seem to find this info.
Welcome fellow Michigander! What part of the Hand are you located?

Got any Pics of your machine?
#POIDH

I think what @trigger said.But If your looking at a plow depending on what rig you have? Id check into the western or the boss for better quality.

O

Obob

Apr 5, 2021
Mi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm in Baldwin, I haven't got my machine yet supposed to be in on July 29th. Base model 1000-5
Quite a $ Tag on Boss plow $315000. straight blade. $3950.00 V blade and $350.00 Install.
Ive researched Western but not the price yet. anyone have an aprox $

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm in Baldwin, I haven't got my machine yet supposed to be in on July 29th. Base model 1000-5
Quite a $ Tag on Boss plow $315000. straight blade. $3950.00 V blade and $350.00 Install.
Ive researched Western but not the price yet. anyone have an aprox $
Its about the same. With the snow you get there, the money you spend for the V plow is worth every penny IMO. If i didnt have a V on my truck, id have on on my pioneer. The Honda one will work as well but you might fight it a bit in some cases

O

Obob

Apr 5, 2021
Mi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for.
Thanks for the imput

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!