Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Frustrations get us all sometimes. I can be the same way. Lol

Good news is that I'm fairly sure I fixed it.
Still have so much work to do with the store tho. It's a mess.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Frustrations get us all sometimes. I can be the same way. Lol

Good news is that I'm fairly sure I fixed it.
Still have so much work to do with the store tho. It's a mess.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That’s all well and fine... but shooting a pm and respectfully letting you know what was up would have far sufficed... instead he chose to take the keyboard warrior path and prove he is a complete douche guzzler!

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
your store needs some help, i've added items and they fall off, even refreshing inside the 7 minute mark, and the price changes, on the site it lists something at $14 some thing, then refresh the store and it's been changed to $15.
no shopping here for me. get a real online store, or continue to loose my business.

i see it only allows 3 items at a time. what a joke.

Dude this isn't like 95% of the other forums that are owned by Companies outside the US yes thats right most are owned by big companies outside the USA. This is owned by a guy that loves the Honda brand and want to have a place for others that have the same interest. So for him and many others on this site it would be a big undertaking to build a forum/store. So we call this a learning curve. Maybe a big one but a curve none the less. I think he is doing a great job and have no problem giving a man just like me my money. Even if it does take a PM or two. Honda guys usually have a certain culture about them and the only time we act like you just did is in the winter so you have 2 choices sell the Honda or wait tell winter to act mad at the world because it to cold to ride your Honda and you been stuck inside for far to long. Maybe even ask the wife to take the edge off.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
your store needs some help, i've added items and they fall off, even refreshing inside the 7 minute mark, and the price changes, on the site it lists something at $14 some thing, then refresh the store and it's been changed to $15.
no shopping here for me. get a real online store, or continue to loose my business.

i see it only allows 3 items at a time. what a joke.
You’re not making friends here. Might want to save the insults for a PM. We’re very much like a big family here and don’t take kindly to folks, especially new ones being so...well, douche baggy! :D

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let’s see...so far from the store I have ordered:
A buttload of Honda face dust bandana things
Viper Elite Winch and mount
Dual battery isolated thingy
Dual Rear backup lights
Shirts and stickers
And probably stuff I’m forgetting....
Happy so far am I.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!