HondaSxS.com Hit 500 Members... Thank you everyone!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yesterday 2-1-2014 the site hit 500 members.

THANK YOU so much!

Want to say a big THANK YOU to all the wonderful members that have joined HondaSxS.com. As of yesterday 2-1-2014 the site hit 500 members. Thanks for supporting each other and a great job in getting the word out about the site. Many of you have contributed immensely to this site. I believe this site is a huge part in getting the word out to everyone about the Honda Side by Sides. The Big Red, The Pioneer, and the awaiting Sport Version.

In the end, it is the great people here that have really shown why this is a great community. I am truly grateful for all the work and submissions everyone has made. I know we all have a million other things going on in our life yet time is found to chat about our such a hobby that has the ability to bring people all over the world together while also helping build a stronger family in our personal lives.

I'm sure HONDA could not be ore proud of a forum like this helping promote the New SxS - The Honda Pioneer...

Thanks again for all your work.

Reactions: sharp
admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Glad to see the site is on track as expected.

Milestone set and recorded - 500 members - Feb 1, 2014

Next milestone - 10,000 post or 1000 members.

I predict May 21 for both.

But without the members, there would be nothing.

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yesterday 2-1-2014 the site hit 500 members.

THANK YOU so much!

Want to say a big THANK YOU to all the wonderful members that have joined HondaSxS.com. As of yesterday 2-1-2014 the site hit 500 members. Thanks for supporting each other and a great job in getting the word out about the site. Many of you have contributed immensely to this site. I believe this site is a huge part in getting the word out to everyone about the Honda Side by Sides. The Big Red, The Pioneer, and the awaiting Sport Version.

In the end, it is the great people here that have really shown why this is a great community. I am truly grateful for all the work and submissions everyone has made. I know we all have a million other things going on in our life yet time is found to chat about our such a hobby that has the ability to bring people all over the world together while also helping build a stronger family in our personal lives.

I'm sure HONDA could not be ore proud of a forum like this helping promote the New SxS - The Honda Pioneer...

Thanks again for all your work.

5.25 years later, where are we now? 15,000 members? My they grow up so fast.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do a little math. 1924 days since his post. Feb 1, 2014.
16037members minus his original 500/1924 days is an average of 8 new members per day. Pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do a little math. 1924 days since his post. Feb 1, 2014.
16037members minus his original 500/1924 days is an average of 8 new members per day. Pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

I'd like to see the surge counts when the Pioneer 1000 was released and after Fathers Day when the Talon photo was posted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!