Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know it probably doesn’t seem to be much to some but today my daughters kitten died. Not sure what happened but this morning he was very lethargic and couldn’t focus seemed like he was going in and out of consciousness, didn’t recognize us or respond in any way.
We brought him in as soon as they opened but was going downhill fast. They checked everything and gave X-ray. They tried steroid shot but was unresponsive and shortly after that had heart failure.
It was brutal to see such a little animal go like that. My daughter is devastated and won’t talk. She loves animals probably more then people. I don’t bring this for any other reason then those that know her to maybe just keep her in your prayers right now. I don’t know what else to do here and as much as this hurt me to it’s killing me to watch her sit there staring out her window. Maybe say a little word to the man upstairs for me
Dang and you got it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not something we normally do but the new kitten for my daughter went to the vet immediately. After our last one there will be no unforeseen issues. She checked out perfect.
Cute little girl just 8 weeks old. Always loved Siamese but my daughter picked her out. Not a replacement for the one we lost she’s just another member of the family:)
A985B79E 8A5E 49B0 B3A9 F3E0FA1C453F
70D3AF6A A104 420F 96BC AA4888AA2D12

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Not something we normally do but the new kitten for my daughter went to the vet immediately. After our last one there will be no unforeseen issues. She checked out perfect.
Cute little girl just 8 weeks old. Always loved Siamese but my daughter picked her out. Not a replacement for the one we lost she’s just another member of the family:)
View attachment 175901 View attachment 175902

You (and more importantly - she) allowed the right one to find her.

She (the cat) will worm her way into your lives and will I am sure will show you sometime in the future that she is the reincarnation of your recently departed furry friend ...

So happy for you CP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cute little girl just 8 weeks old. Always loved Siamese but my due send you someaughter picked her out. Not a replacement for the one we lost she’s just another member of the family:)
View attachment 175901 View attachment 175902
I will send you some money to buy Sam some pants with out holes in them, or send you a lot of pants like them, 34 X 32? HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You (and more importantly - she) allowed the right one to find her.

She (the cat) will worm her way into your lives and will I am sure will show you sometime in the future that she is the reincarnation of your recently departed furry friend ...

So happy for you CP

We’re good. Hard time it was and still not the best but life goes on. She’s really weird with the new kitten but trying. By the way Sammy named her Kimber. Lol definitely my daughter!

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
We’re good. Hard time it was and still not the best but life goes on. She’s really weird with the new kitten but trying. By the way Sammy named her Kimber. Lol definitely my daughter!
sorry about loosing the kitty are pets become such a big part of are family's it's like loosing a family member u jut have to remember all the good times. we will pray for all. the young lady will b ok it's just one of many tough lessons in life and I am sure she will give the kitten all the love and best home it could ever have. read "rainbow bridge ".

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I now know two critters named Kimber - for the same reasons. The other is a beautiful most well behaved Husky I have ever seen and she makes the best greeter at the local Powersports dealer

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife brought me something last night. Always wanted a trash panda. Miss Daisy May.
View attachment 201658View attachment 201659
She likes to take naps on my chest.
View attachment 201660

Awesome!

Just always remember that they are and will always be a wild animal. We had several coon, fox, deer, possum, etc. growing up. They always have the potential of turning on you, especially children. Never trust therm completely. We had several inflict serious damage / scars on my brothers and sisters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After clogging up a few threads ( sorry @moparornocar) with some pet photos, I figured we had enough animal folks here that a pet thread in the off topic section might be appropriate.

So I'll start ...

Meet Chief (full name of Chief Ouray - named after the famous Chief of the Ute Indian tribe who promoted peace). Chief is a full blooded Manx with no tail (naturally). He's a big boy at 17 pounds, but his dad was 29 pounds. He now lives the life I wouldn't mind having ... he gets fed, somebody cleans up after him, and he has his own screened in porch (of my two indoor cats he is the only one that has figured out the cat door)

View attachment 49694

View attachment 49695

My wife has one of those things. she found him at the school, being chased by the kids. he tried to run up the rain gutter and peeled his lower lip away from his jaw. She brought him home, the next day he was having plastic surgery. but he's flat HER cat:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome!

Just always remember that they are and will always be a wild animal. We had several coon, fox, deer, possum, etc. growing up. They always have the potential of turning on you, especially children. Never trust therm completely. We had several inflict serious damage / scars on my brothers and sisters.

Great advice. Wife has dealt with exotics for years so we are familiar. We've owned kangaroos, monkeys, coati mundis, etc. Little bit of everything.

Reactions: Mudwing
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My wife has one of those things. she found him at the school, being chased by the kids. he tried to run up the rain gutter and peeled his lower lip away from his jaw. She brought him home, the next day he was having plastic surgery. but he's flat HER cat:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell her to keep him close to her. I had to put Chief down about a year and a half ago.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!