HondaSxS.com RedLine Hoodies now in stock!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Quick write up on these new hoodies.....

Quality is as good as the Gilden hoodie.
I suggest to order one size up as these are a 50/50 cotton/poly mix and will shrink after being washed & dried.
The fit is slightly different than the Gilden - these hoodies are longer.

Overall a good quality hoodie and would buy this again. I have washed/dried this one a few times and the print is not showing any wear.

Sidebar: If I had to choose between the two I would choose the Gilden simply because I like the shorter style hoodie.

Reactions: Mudwing
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Not yet... not screen print.
I plan to order some soon tho.
Are you looking at a poly/cotton blend t-shirt? I would suggest a 70/30 blend or an even more poly blend. If you can find 90/10 blend those really hold up well and do not shrink in the wash.

Simply my two cents (which isn't worth two cents LOL) :cool:

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HondaSxS.com Hoodies not available.

We ran 1 batch before the holidays and it went fast. Getting more made turned out to be a challenge as many were N/A.
Finally, we ran across the District Brand Hoodie that was available in primary sizes and I ordered 50 units.
Got them in last week and now we are ready to put them up for sale.

Check out the link and help support the HondaSxS club!

LINK ---> RedLine Hooded Sweatshirt - Club Stocked HondaSxS Club
View attachment 256836View attachment 256837
I want a black one!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!