Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi All,
I always try to keep everyone updated on whats going on, on the back-end. So, here's what caused several issues the past few days.

Last month I bought a dedicated server to host the site. I have been testing it for a few weeks and everything was ready to go. Friday night was the first live replication test. It was not "supposed" to effect the current server. I thought everything went well and both servers were running fine. BUT... something happened overnight and it caused errors on the old server which I think may have been resource limits. Saturday morning I made the tough decision to go ahead with the move without testing it like I had wanted to... Well, luckily things went fairly smooth with only a few issues and 1 lost post...

Currently HondaSxS.com is being hosted on a new dedicated server with more then enough resources to handle your needs.

I want to thank everyone for there support and now that we are on a dedicated server I plan to add a few new features in the coming months.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for investing in the continued support of improving the performance of the forums.

Reactions: Hondasxs
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Great job on a great user friendly web site ! We all appreciate it!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks everyone... But you are the ones who need to be thanked. Without your support and continued postings there wouldn't be a need.
This is not "my" club. Its OUR Honda SxS Club!
If you ever have a issue just shoot me a note. I'll look into it and see what can be done.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!