How are your factory tires holdin up.

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014
They look ok but I'm gonna put half gal slime in each tire. It has worked well for me.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Once upon a time. There was no way I would put slime in my tires. Then I tried it. Impressive.
Now I put slime in all my tires.

Being 4 ply. They will need it for sure.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wearing down but I'm spinning them in rocky soil a lot pulling trees. I'll probably be buying a set within the year.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
For 700 mi of asphalt and dirt roads they are holding up decent. The backside of front lugs are worn pretty well and rears are halfway worn in center but have lots of side bite left. I'm gonna wear em out and get a set of 26in MSA moto mtc.

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
Next question is...has anybody found any tires that compare in weight to the stock ones?

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014
ohanacreek said:
Wearing down but I'm spinning them in rocky soil a lot pulling trees. I'll probably be buying a set within the year.
That's good news thanks

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014
Hondasxs said:
Once upon a time. There was no way I would put slime in my tires. Then I tried it. Impressive.
Now I put slime in all my tires.

Being 4 ply. They will need it for sure.
Oh yeh it sure saves a lot them slow leakers. But it's gotta warm or it takes forever

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
pipefighter577 said:
Next question is...has anybody found any tires that compare in weight to the stock ones?

Got maxxis Vipers im 26" with 12" iTPs. Same overall weight as stock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!