How 'Boutcha SW Missouri? Speak-up!!!

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anybody ride SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch)? I've never been there myself and would like to organize a small meet-up, especially with some that are familiar with the area.
They don't update their website very much, but the trail map is there and the 2019 calendar. Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
If anyone is interested in a very leisurely informal afternoon ride out at SMORR, let me know.

Reactions: Ragnar406 and sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anybody ride SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch)? I've never been there myself and would like to organize a small meet-up, especially with some that are familiar with the area.
They don't update their website very much, but the trail map is there and the 2019 calendar. Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
If anyone is interested in a very leisurely informal afternoon ride out at SMORR, let me know.
Whats the date?

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve ridden there in a blown buggy on 49’s. It has some gnarly trails there. Also has some good sxs stuff if I remember correctly. Been a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
We have enjoyed the Table Rock Lake and may go there this summer, so I decided to look the park up and was a little surprised by this rule posted, Number 6. "ATV’s of any type or dirt bikes of any type are not permitted at the ranch. No exceptions!! ( This does not include UTV’s or Side X Sides )"

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
We have enjoyed the Table Rock Lake and may go there this summer, so I decided to look the park up and was a little surprised by this rule posted, Number 6. "ATV’s of any type or dirt bikes of any type are not permitted at the ranch. No exceptions!! ( This does not include UTV’s or Side X Sides )"
I have a friend that is out there almost every weekend with a crawler, and he told me that was safety issue because it's such a popular place for crawlers and bouncers, and the bikes and ATV's just aren't always big enough to see. Someone was killed out there.

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
No but I'm in! If the wife doesn't have something she needs me to do, HA!
So would you mind going in behind a Jeep or two? I still haven't found anyone with a SxS that KNOWS the area. I have a coupla friends that take their Jeeps out there and just enjoy trail riding. Another guy I know just bought a Polaris RZR XP Turbo, and he'd like to go too.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So would you mind going in behind a Jeep or two? I still haven't found anyone with a SxS that KNOWS the area. I have a coupla friends that take their Jeeps out there and just enjoy trail riding. Another guy I know just bought a Polaris RZR XP Turbo, and he'd like to go too.
There’s a trail map you can down load or pick up at check in so you don’t have to have somebody to follow. Don’t follow Smitty even if he says he’s been there...:D

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok you adventurous one you........:D:D:D
Yeah, not so much these days.
What I really fear more than anything is getting someone's way. I'd hate to be the guy that held someone up because he got into trouble. Folks today have no patience. BUT... It wouldn't bother me a bit to be in a GROUP that held someone up.

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
Late notice I know, but I'm going to try SMORR next Saturday the 24th, if anyone close by wants to join.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Late notice I know, but I'm going to try SMORR next Saturday the 24th, if anyone close by wants to join.
I plan on leaving here Thurs. morning en-route to Ava in southern MO for turkey season, that starts Monday 15th. Anyone interested in a good ride either Sat or Sun (prefer Sat) in Southern MO? Only place I have been is SMORR and would like to try somewhere different. I have heard of Cassville (?) and few other spots, but hoping someone in the area has more first hand knowledge about what is best.

Reactions: BWAF
Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
I went to SMORR a couple of weeks ago. Had a great, although stressful time. Those trails are really technical and more suited for crawlers and sport UTV's.
Chadwick Motorcycle and ATV Use Area is a great place. I've heard Hooter Holler Offroad, Mountain Grove, MO is supposed to be good. The only one anywhere near Cassville, that I know of is Rush Springs Ranch, Pineville, MO. But I know nothing about it.
There are thousands and thousands of acres of government land that's ride-able.

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!