Missouri Ride

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone on here every try to organize a ride for Missouri owners? I would be interested in going on a ride and getting to know other owners in the state.
I'm fairly new in ownership so I may not be a great resource in trying to organize an event but I would chip in and do whatever I could to help out if there is interest.
Hope to hear from lots of interested owners.

Reactions: nbomar and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drfubar tagged Glockmeister so he would get an alert. This will bring him to the thread to hopefully give his input on the goings on in the state.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Search "Rush Springs".

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone on here every try to organize a ride for Missouri owners? I would be interested in going on a ride and getting to know other owners in the state.
I'm fairly new in ownership so I may not be a great resource in trying to organize an event but I would chip in and do whatever I could to help out if there is interest.
Hope to hear from lots of interested owners.
Hey...i missed thia some how. Welcome fellow Missourian! Personally i ride close to home which is Greenville. Other than that i travel out of state to ride. Most of the places ive looked up in Mo are very small and private owned usually mudpits only open a few times a year. I saw you have been directed to the rush springs ride thread..should be a good time.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe the Mark Twain forest has a decent trail system. Haven’t done much exploring. Just a few hours here and there when I’m in Missouri by our farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
I believe the Mark Twain forest has a decent trail system. Haven’t done much exploring. Just a few hours here and there when I’m in Missouri by our farm.

I checked out Mark Twain online. Some of them don't allow UTV's on the trails. Where were you when you were visiting? I'm always looking for new areas to ride.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I checked out Mark Twain online. Some of them don't allow UTV's on the trails. Where were you when you were visiting? I'm always looking for new areas to ride.

Everywhere I rode didn’t allow utvs either. But all I saw were utvs. Strange.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I suppose it's a ride at your own risk thing. Thanks

Yea I asked a ranger and he said if it fits go ride. I called the rangers office and talked to the secretary and she said no utvs allowed anywhere except paved roads in missouri. I asked her again and she said the same thing. So I said so I can ride down the highway and she replied “yes”. I said thanks and hung up. Confused.

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
Hey...i missed thia some how. Welcome fellow Missourian! Personally i ride close to home which is Greenville. Other than that i travel out of state to ride. Most of the places ive looked up in Mo are very small and private owned usually mudpits only open a few times a year. I saw you have been directed to the rush springs ride thread..should be a good time.

Greenville, I used to live not far from there. Grew up in Poplar Bluff. Things have changed down that way since I moved away in 1985.

Reactions: GlockMeister
GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
Yea I asked a ranger and he said if it fits go ride. I called the rangers office and talked to the secretary and she said no utvs allowed anywhere except paved roads in missouri. I asked her again and she said the same thing. So I said so I can ride down the highway and she replied “yes”. I said thanks and hung up. Confused.

Seems par for the course for the US government. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and the rules make no sense.
It's a bit weird that they have the 50" rule if they aren't going to allow UTV/side by sides that adhere to that standard to ride the trail.

Reactions: nbomar
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems par for the course for the US government. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and the rules make no sense.
It's a bit weird that they have the 50" rule if they aren't going to allow UTV/side by sides that adhere to that standard to ride the trail.
I know it a couple hour drive for you but hillbillies ranch has Hardy any rules and it becoming Honda dominant

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!