P500 How many inches does a riser give you?

M0oseMeat

M0oseMeat

Mar 17, 2017
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
???????????
Well bad allergies lead me to have a sneeze attack as I was accelerating from a red light to the next set of lights which was not to far after from the set of lights I was at, saw it was green on those lights before I sneezed but as I was sneezing I guess the light switched traffic stopped I focused back on traffic afterwards looked up and bang truck is right there so fast braked hard and yupp you can imagine the rest!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well bad allergies lead me to have a sneeze attack as I was accelerating from a red light to the next set of lights which was not to far after from the set of lights I was at, saw it was green on those lights before I sneezed but as I was sneezing I guess the light switched traffic stopped I focused back on traffic afterwards looked up and bang truck is right there so fast braked hard and yupp you can imagine the rest!
Well that sucks, I guess you're alright though?

M0oseMeat

M0oseMeat

Mar 17, 2017
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to hear you're okay Moose.
My dad used to get those sneeze attacks, I'd tell him ' I wish I could do that, I like to sneeze '. He'd just give me a look. :mad:
thank you! I swear that many times in a row every time takes the wind out of you! its like nothing else matters at all in those few seconds and thats all it takes i didnt think id ever get in an accident I am a safe driver, was looking forward to my insurance going down fml lol oh well just going to get a truck that will fit my p5 now!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!